Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 12 - I started peeling a little bit on my face

Day 12 of using obagi. I finally started noticing a little bit of flaking/peeling of my skin by my chin and mouth area. I have very little discomfort from using the system, and I'm very pleased that it only takes me about 4 minutes in the morning and 3 minutes at night to get this system on my face.




Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit: Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment