Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 6 observations

I'm still waiting for the redness and peeling. So far just very minor itching on my neck, almost none on my face and so far no peeling. I'm using 1% Tretinoin every other day at night as with the original plan. And now it is only taking me 5 minutes each time I use the whole Nu-Derm Obagi system. So far so good!



Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit:
Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment