Saturday, September 19, 2009

My office carries OBAGI skin care products



For the last 3-4 years my office has carried just about the entire line of OBAGI skin care products including Rosaclear, CRX, NuDerm, Elastiderm products.

Everyone on staff currently uses OBAGI products and has had great results. I've decided that it's now time for me to take the plunge and give OBAGI a try for myself.

We believe in trying the products ourselves - so that also applies to me. So here I go.

It is now middle of September, 2009.



----
Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit: Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto,

1 comment:

  1. Today, Obagi is one of the most recognized brand names in skin health care worldwide so that I really wanted to try this and let me see how it really works on me.

    obagi Philippines

    ReplyDelete