Saturday, September 19, 2009

How long did it take me when I first used OBAGI?


How long did it take me when I first used OBAGI?
18 minutes and 50 seconds. Almost 19 minutes is how long it took me to use OBAGI Nu-derm for the first time. I was taking my time, and reading the directions, putting my glasses on and off, and double checking many things. I suspect it would take most other folks about 15 minutes to start using it for the first time. I have heard from seasoned users of OBAGI that it takes them about 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes at night. I hope to speed up the process soon - otherwise I won't be getting enough sleep!

I also added some extra time for myself because I used the Clarisonic brush for 2 minutes with the cleaner to help the products sink in through my thick skin a little better.

Yes.... our office carries both Clarisonic brushes and OBAGI skin care products. You can call our office at (209) 551-1888 in Modesto, CA. (Plastic Surgery Modesto, CA) - we are located next to the post office on Sylvan Ave. in Modesto, CA.



Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit: Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto,

1 comment:

  1. ok.. it now takes me about 4 minutes (I've been using the OBAGI products about 1 week now)

    ReplyDelete