Friday, October 2, 2009

I made it to two weeks so far with OBAGI

I have to admit that I have skipped 2 "session/regimens" with OBAGI nu-derm. One was at night when I was just so dead tired, and another as I was late for an AM appointment.

As directed, I went on as if those "regimens" were done.

It really doesn't take that long as I've gotten more efficient with the system. Really just takes a few minutes. For many, this would be a worthwhile investment for healthy and good looking skin.

I hope to post some pictures on here - especially the visia photographs that I have done of the left side of my face.

My colleagues at work notice slight peeling, and some slight redness so far. I've already noticed that my skin is smoother and that I don't need as much OBAGI product on my hands to make them spread over my skin. Meaning: I used to use more product before, and now I don't have to use as much - just an observation that I had.

I will continue to keep posting.



Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit: Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment