Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why did I decide to try OBAGI - NuDerm skin care?


Well, I have pretty bad skin - according to our VISA machine anyway. I scored 2% on pores, and pretty bad on every other category. Sad but true. So I need the help. Everyone else in our Plastic Surgery Office in Modesto has been using OBAGI products and they love it. So I figured it was time to start. I'm also done with many of my public appearances, so if I peel, turn red or my face falls off (which it shouldn't) - I can take a chance on OBAGI now. I'm hoping for great results soon! Plus I also have a school reunion coming up. Maybe I'll look good in time for that... we can only hope.

We also try products on ourselves and part of our mission statement (more on this later). So - I need to get with the project! Wish me luck!
Another reason I wanted to start Obagi: Our office is going to have an OBAGI educational event in the next month or two and I wanted to get with the program and be a real expert on OBAGI - not just the science, but as a user. Maybe I'll have some redness and peeling to show off at the educational OBAGI event.

Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit: Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto,


1 comment:

  1. Today, Obagi is one of the most recognized brand names in skin health care worldwide.

    obagi Philippines

    ReplyDelete