Saturday, September 19, 2009

My start date for using OBAGI - NuDerm


My start date for using OBAGI - NuDerm

I’ve decided to start my first day of using OBAGI-NuDerm on. Saturday, September 19, 2009. I started in the morning with the AM routine. The day before, I did a VISIA skin care analysis right before I left the office in the afternoon. I’ll have more details of what my VISIA showed before using OBAGI. I remember that my pores scored 2% on the VISIA machine. That’s pretty bad. Only 1% is worse for pores.


Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit: Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto,

No comments:

Post a Comment