Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 7 - so far, just minor redness, no peeling (yet?)

Am I going to avoid peeling? I'm not sure... I've been cautious with the night time regimen. Maybe too cautious. (0.1% tretinoin every other day). I've been getting really minor redness and minor itches once in a while on my face. But I'm still waiting for some transformations. I haven't yet noticed any changes with my sun damage spots on the sides of my face yet. But this is still early. I'm still awaiting the peeling that some people talk about. But I've also heard that the clarisonic brush that I use with the foaming cleanser sometimes cuts down on the peeling. I will keep you informed of my progress.


Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit:
Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment