Saturday, October 31, 2009

OBAGI - I guess I didn't peel or turn too red.

I guess it is true. Not everyone who uses Obagi will get noticeable (negative) reactions in the beginning of the "out with the old" segment. Some people get some redness and some peeling. I on the other had haven't gotten much of any reaction to the product at all. This was also true for my mother who had started on OBAGI several years ago. I'm glad it was relatively painless (visually and physically) for me to start on OBAGI - I'm very happy with the product so far and have been seeing visible results!


Note: This posting and website is not intended to create a physician patient relationship. Please see your physician in person. This disclaimer applies to our other websites as well – feel free to visit: Plastic Surgery Modesto, Modesto Plastic Surgery, Modesto Plastic Surgeon, Surgical Artistry Modesto Vein Center, Acupuncture in Modesto, Plastic Surgery Stockton, Calvin Lee, Cosmetic Surgery Modesto

No comments:

Post a Comment